privacy notice participants transitions
Your privacy and the security of your personal data is important to Antenn Consulting AB which is a group company of Randstad Sweden Group AB in Sweden ("Antenn", "Group", "we" or "us"). Antenn is responsible for ensuring that all personal data is processed correctly and in accordance with applicable data protection legislation. Protecting your personal data and privacy is part of our employees' job. As data controller, Antenn is responsible for processing your personal data and to determine how and for what purpose the data are processed.
Personal Data Controller and contact information
Within the Group, the following companies may be personal data controller for processing your personal data in the participant account:
- Randstad Sweden Group AB, corporate ID no. 556089-6572
- Antenn Consulting AB, corporate ID no. 556451-7968
The Group share the same Data Protection Officer. If you have questions about Antenn's use of personal data, you can contact Antenn's Data Protection Officer by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal data we process and how it is collected
Antenn processes your personal data when you are registered as a participant in one of our services/programs. The personal data that are processed are name, address, e-mail address, phone
number, personal ID number, information on career ambitions, branches of industry you would like to work in, CV such as work experience and previous jobs and other information you voluntarily provide us with.
We collect and process personal data:
- That you yourself provide or the commissioning organisation provides in connection with your registration as a participant in one of our services/programs.
- That we collect from you during your participation in one of our services/programs, for instance information regarding your work experience, career ambitions, branches of industry you would like to work in.
This is what we use the personal data for
Antenn processes your personal data only for the purposes specified below.
|Purpose of the process||Legal grounds for the process|
|To provide and manage the services which are provided to you as a participant in our services/programs in as, i.e. to help you develop your career.||Necessary to fulfil our contractual undertakings toward you as participant and the commissioning company.|
|To manage enquiries that you pose to our support.||Necessary for our legitimate interest to ensure that the participant can communicate with us.|
|To perform market analysis, system tests, business and method development and to provide the commissioning company with a progress report regarding the assignment.||Necessary for our legitimate interest to ensure that the services/programs and our systems meet the participants' and our commissioning company's needs over time.|
|To provide direct marketing and offers from Antenn.||Necessary for our legitimate interest to maintain good relations with our participants.
You can always oppose to receiving direct marketing and offers from us, see your rights below.
With whom do we share your personal data
We may share your personal data with other companies within the Group for the purpose of providing you with our services/programs and with subcontractors that provide us with services, such as suppliers of operating services and system support. Antenn will continue to be responsible for the processing of your personal data that we perform or subcontractors perform on behalf of Antenn. Subcontractors may not use the personal data for any purposes other than those specified by us. The sharing of personal data within the Antenn Group or to subcontractors occurs in order to fulfil the contract between us, i.e. for us to be able to provide you with the agreed services.
When we share personal data according to the above, the personal data may be transferred to companies within as well as outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). All such transfers are in accordance with applicable legislation, and if personal data is processed outside the EEA, it will be subject to suitable protective measure. Such suitable protective measures include the European Commission's model clauses for such transfers, that the European Commission has decided that the country provides an adequate level of protection or that the receiving company is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield.
Your personal data will also be shared with Antenn's commissioning company or its partners in the event that this is necessary in order to provide you with our services, i.e to help you develop your career. If we provide the client with your personal data, the commissioning company itself will be a Data Controller, independent from Antenn, for processing your personal data after receiving these data from us.
How long do we save your personal data
We process your personal data as long as it is necessary in regards to why the personal data was collected. This entails that the personal data are deleted after the contractual commitments for the assignment in question have been concluded.
Antenn has adopted the appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. To ensure that personal data is processed in a secure and confidential manner, we use data networks that are protected against hacking by such means as firewalls and password protection according to industry standards. To ensure that we can safeguard the personal data that you provide to us via the Internet, we may use encryption technology when we transfer such personal data to our servers over the Internet. Antenn employees and suppliers are bound by confidentiality agreements and are obliged to comply with Antenn's rules for information and IT security, internal policies concerning the processing of personal data and other internal regulations and guidelines that further regulate the processing of personal data.
According to the General Data Protection Regulation, you have certain rights concerning your personal data.
- Right to access – You have the right to receive certain information concerning the manner in which we process your personal data. Such information is provided through this document. You also have the right to access a copy of your personal data that we process about you.
- Right to rectification – You have the right to have incorrect personal data about you rectified.
- Right to deletion – Under certain circumstances, you have the right to have your personal data deleted. This is commonly known as "the right to be forgotten". However, the right to deletion is conditioned, and a request may be left without action.
- The right to restriction of processing – Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data is restricted. However, the right to restriction is conditioned, and a request may be left without action.
- Right to data portability – You have the right to receive personal data that you have provided to us (or request the transfer of the personal data directly from us to a new Data Controller) in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right to object – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data if the process is based on our legitimate interest, if you do not believe that Antenn has a legitimate interest to process the personal data. The right to object also applies to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Please read more about your rights here:
If you have a participant account at Antenn, please click here to access the digital request form. You can make use of your rights by logging into your account and filling out the digital request form. Here you can login to your account to access a digital form to use for the exercise of your rights.
If you do not have a participant account at Antenn, please click here to access the form. After Antenn has received the digital form, Antenn will contact you for identification (e.g. electronic signing).
You also have the right to issue a complaint to the applicable regulatory authority at any time if you believe that Antenn's processing of your personal data is in conflict with applicable data protection legislation.
Last updated: 25 May 2018